compensation: Hourly pay rate with fantastic family benefits package available! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Ciminelli Real Estate is hiring today!
Who We Want:
Where You Need To Be:
This opportunity is located in Western New York (Buffalo area)
What We Have:
CREC's property management maintenance team is comprised of smart, motivated, and talented individuals who are passionate about customer service. Our maintenance team members are highly supportive of each other. Our culture is driven by collaboration and great camaraderie across our all of our regions. There is a hub of outstanding service coordinators to help the maintenance team focus on what they do best -- repair work. This is why we have a best-in-class service reputation!
What You Need To Have:
* Experience performing maintenance work in commercial and/or retail buildings
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Ability to self-perform repair work using hand tools, power tools, mechanical tools, and measuring devices
* Working knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems - HVAC knowledge is a real plus
* Ability to troubleshoot problems and work with vendors when necessary
* Ability to collaborate with the Property Manager
* Comfort level using computer software and a smart phone
* A willingness to work on call, weekends, and overtime when necessary
* City of Buffalo Stationary Engineer license
* A desire to deliver memorable customer service
* A professional demeanor
* A positive "Can Do" attitude
* Respect for others
* A willingness to listen and learn
Please submit your resume and salary requirement today!
As a full-service commercial real estate firm with more than 30 years of experience in the industry, Ciminelli Real Estate Corporation is able to offer our customers and stakeholders a range of services from facilities management to smart real estate development and brokerage, always focused on the most important thing --- results. Headquartered in Western New York, with offices in Florida, Pennsylvania and Connecticut, we offer a comprehensive array of commercial and residential real estate services. Core areas of service include facilities management, real estate development, asset/distressed asset management, acquisition, disposition, tenant and landlord representation, and transaction consulting.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers