compensation: $14-$18/hr based on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Don't miss this opportunity! HR Works, Inc is assisting a Niagara County, NY manufacturer with their search for a Quality Control Technician who is interested in working in concrete material testing. The ideal candidate will be organized, detail oriented, and able to successfully perform a multitude of tasks to include production / lab (80%) and office duties (20%).
Responsibilities include; but, not limited to:
- Sampling and testing of concrete and aggregates
- Concrete cylinder breaks
- Enter test data in to tracking software
- Additional lab work as required
- Regularly lifting weights up to and including 50-lbs
- Ability to become ACI Field Testing Technician 1 certified
This is a regular full-time, 1st Shift (Mon-Fri), year round position. The starting wage range is $14-$18/hr based on experience.
Available benefits include health plan coverage, paid holidays, and a 401K plan.