Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Troubleshoot maintenance problems involving electrical, structural, plumbing and equipment repair.
2. Maintenance/repair of various machines on plant floor. Examples: repairing deflash machine, repairs on laser machine (door, back curtain), boot inverters and trimmers at presses.
3. Perform routine electrical repairs such as changing light bulbs or fluorescent lamps and repair of ballasts and light fixtures.
4. Operate forklift
5. Administer tool PM system
a. Execute PMs as assigned.
b. Record, file, and report on finished PMs.
c. Follow up on maintenance notes and defects identified during PM
d. Recommends task additions, changes, or removal based on measurements, observation and knowledge of equipment.
6. Delivers and collects individual PM tasks assigned to supervisors, technicians, and operators.
7. Building repairs and upgrades. Examples: Plumbing installs or repairing leaks, clogged drains. Repair and replace door knobs, or locks, door closures. Repair of paint booths and change of drive belts. Install shelving at work stations. Patch holes in walls, painting of interior or exterior walls, and any other construction projects in and around building that may need to be addressed.
8. Maintain plumbing, lights bulbs etc. for rest rooms and plant in general
9. Perform other duties as directed by supervision.
10. Be familiar with TS policies, procedures and work instructions that relate to job activities.
11. Remove skids from plant via forklift
12. Must have valid driver's license
13. Follow company drug and alcohol policies.
Other skills and Abilities:
• Courteous and safety conscious
• Operate industrial equipment: Fork / Reach truck(s), Lifts
• Valid Driver's license
• Use hand tools
• Operate power tools
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and vendors
• Knowledge of trades related to building maintenance and repair
• Knowledge of machinery, equipment and tools necessary for the maintenance and repair of public buildings
• Skill in reading and following blueprints and assembly instructions
• Skill in using hand and power tools
• Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
• Programable Logic Controllers - Diagnostics and Programming