INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
QR Code Link to This Post
Maintenance technicians will work independently and with other department personnel to perform preventative, predictive and routine maintenance tasks. Includes troubleshoot issues, general repair of buildings, manufacturing equipment and forklifts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform preventative maintenance on all manufacturing equipment
• Intermediate to advanced troubleshooting skills to correct errors on equipment, and improve overall equipment performance.
• Must have knowledge of welding and using torches.
• Advanced knowledge of machine safety precautions, LOTO, and usage of PPE. Ensure all machines are operated and maintained in a safe manner.
• High school or technical school graduate.
• Knowledge of the equipment, tools, and materials used in mechanical/electrical/forklifts.
• Varying weather conditions in the local area including: temperature extremes, dust, rain, wind, and snow.
• Exposure to gasoline, diesel fuel, motor oils, anti-freeze, cement dust, and electrical systems.
• Hearing protection and respiratory use required in designated locations.
• Requires the physical endurance to work 50-60 hours per week over a period of 5 to 7 days.
• Requires the ability to climb heights (steps, ladders, and ramp walkways with hand rails).
• Legs, feet, body and trunk are constantly used to stand, walk, turn, and twist upper body.
• Requires the ability to constantly use hands and arms to reach, grasp, finger, and feel.
• Hands, arms, legs, feet body and trunk are occasionally used to climb heights up to 100 feet.
• Legs, feet, body and trunk are intermittently used to sit, squat, crouch/stoop and bend.
• It is intermittently required to use hands, arms, legs, feet, body, and trunk to carry, lift/lower, push/pull up to 100 lbs.
• Must have good vision and hearing (corrected if necessary). Cannot be colorblind.
• Must be able to handle the psychological stress of employee supervision, production demands, major equipment breakdowns, and occasionally extended work hours.
Please email copy of resume for review to this address.