compensation: $20 - 30 per hour (based on skillset and experience) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
QTA Machining, Inc. - Buffalo, NY
QTA Machining is a precision machine shop located in the heart of Buffalo, in close proximity to the I-190. The company currently has a wide array of CNC machines, employs 20+ employees, and operates in an ISO-9001:2015 certified quality environment.
The work we do varies in size and volume, from small parts (<1") to large (~35" OD), from prototypes to production runs, all at different levels of difficulty and tolerances.
CNC Machinery consist of Lathes, Mills (4-axis), EDM, OD/ID Grinder (see website for updated facilities list)
CNC Machinist Position:
• 7+ Years of related CNC Machining experience.
• Programming experience, desired but not necessary, with ability to make offsets, as needed.
• Proficient in machine setup (tooling, gauging, loading programs, work holding, etc).
• Comfortable working from automated setup sheets, instructions, and pre-established programs with minimal guidance.
• Complete understanding of blue print reading with the ability to work directly from them.
• Experienced working in an ISO 9001 quality environment, requiring high attention to processes and procedures.
• Ability to use basic measuring equipment (calipers, micrometers, gages, etc.) in-process at a minimum, along with experience using advanced measuring equipment (optical comparators, CMMs, etc), desired but not necessary.
• Time conscious, in a fast-paced environment, and willingness to ask for guidance, where needed, to meet deliverables and deadlines.
• Strong communication, team-oriented attitude, with a self-motivated desire to learn.
• Oversee and maintain a clean, orderly, and organized work area(s), along with ensure the proper routine maintenance of machinery and equipment.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Full-time Direct Hire
• 1st or 2nd Shift Available
• $20-30 per hour, based on skillset and experience
• Medical Benefits, after 60 Days of Employment (single coverage paid in full by company*)
• $3,500 Annual Bonus if Medical Benefits are declined (prorated, paid weekly)
• 401K Employer Match (eligibility after one year)
• Flexible Work Schedule (Mon-Thurs, 10-hour days)
• Quarterly Performance Bonus (based on company and individual metrics)
* 2017 Independent Health iDirect Silver Copay HSAQ ($1,750 deductible)
Please go to www.qtamachining.com to apply.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers