Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Karibu News is a multilingual & multicultural refugee and immigrant focused newspaper. One of our objectives is to link and integrate this thriving and ever growing community with the rest of the community in Western New York. We aim to make WNY natives aware of the obstacles faced by the refugee and immigrant communities, as well as informing these communities about the services available to them.
Compensation: $13/hourly (commission negotiable)
Employment type: part-time (20-25/hours per week)
- Meet and exceed sales goals by maintaining and growing book of business
- Create proposals and presentations based on current sales offerings of Karibu News
- Track monthly sales and provide projections as needed
- Represent Karibu News in professional manner and provide superior customer service
- Assist with administrative work as needed
- 1+ years in advertising sales; print/online publication ad sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of meeting sales goals
- Passion for Karibu News mission and community it serves
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior organization skills; ability to multi-task
Apply by sending your resume and 2-3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 716 536 6617
Join our motived and energetic staff! Our offices are located on Lafayette Street on Buffalo's west side.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers