I help people disabled people and families find technology solutions for improving their lives. I have a decade of experience with software and devices as well as their implementation, configuration, customizations, and training needed. Here are some examples of things I could help you or your loved one with:
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Access Social Media/Websites using alternative input methods including low-vision, hearing, and physical solutions.
2. Help design, select, and install "smart home" devices/system that will allow you or your loved one to control aspects of their environment including lighting, temperature, audio, video, fans, etc.
3. Reconfigure devices you or your loved one already own to make them easier to access.
4. Training in all areas of consumer electronics and their software.
5. Connect and automate smartphone tasks for easy and accessible operation.
6. Design custom apps for specific functionality.
5. Provide connections to other individuals who have benefited from my service for support and guidance.
5. Technology Shopping and recommendations.
I realize that many individuals who are looking for these services may have issues with financing or access to resources. I am willing to work with you no matter what at some level depending on your situation. Put simply, I am flexible.
My name is William -- contact me with any questions you may have, your solutions might be easier than you think!