compensation: $17+ based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Morrison Healthcare has an opening for a full-time RETAIL SUPERVISOR position.
Location: Erie County Medical Center - 462 Grider St, Buffalo, NY 14215.
Note: online applications accepted only.
Schedule: F/T Schedule, more details upon interview.
Requirement: Previous supervisory experience is required.
If you have a positive attitude and want to quickly grow your career, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013" and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Employee Assistance Program
Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Assists the Manager on Duty with coordinating production, safety and customer service by assigning, delegating and managing the duties of all staff within the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees and participates in the preparation and service of food and beverage items while adhering to company standards for presentation, sanitation and safety while meeting HACCP, OSHA guidelines; ensures proper portion control.
- Oversees work procedures and expedites workflow to ensure timely, efficient meal service to all service areas.
- Directs and participates in the overall sanitation and safety of the facility and associates in accordance with both company standards and government regulations.
- Oversees the productivity and breaks of associates; communicates performance issues to management.
- Participates in the onboarding and training of other associates; may conduct pre-service meetings.
- Responds to customer needs and requests; resolves customer concerns.
- Assists in menu planning and ordering procedures using appropriate company programs and initiatives.
- Responsible for proper cash handling and completion of required daily, weekly and monthly reports, including inventory, cash and production records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To Apply please reply to this post with your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities