***In Home Delivery Operations Contract Manager***
● Job Summary-
The Operations Contract Manager reports directly to the Regional Account Manager, and is responsible for providing support for all home delivery services for the designated market area. Position involves giving direction, and measuring success of the overall delivery operation in coordination with the Regional Account Manager.
● Job Duties-
• Day to day operations of contracted drivers, which includes but is not limited
to managing contractor schedules, maintaining positive working relationships with contractor drivers and helpers.
• Manage the dispatch of drivers and resolve issues and opportunities
throughout the day.
• Motivate contractors daily.
• Manage all administrative tasks, including but not limited to billing/contractor pay and KPI's.
• Adhere and enforce all operational procedures and policies.
● Qualifications/ Requirements-
• Prior experience in Home Delivery Operations.
• Prior experience in management.
• Computer proficiency.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
• Must have the ability to prioritize work load and manage time.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits