As a Community Manager, you'll put your outstanding leadership and savvy business skills to work at one of the most respected apartment companies in a management opportunity that offers real leadership, innovation and support.
Our Community Managers are the cornerstone of our team. They are responsible for keeping our communities in the top-notch condition our residents have come to expect, building motivated and trustworthy teams who consistently deliver a notably higher level of service and maximizing the operating performance of our community. Be ready to be busy!
Core duties and Responsibilities:
• Operations. Ensuring the smooth running of our community in a fast-paced environment. Overseeing all operations including maintenance, capital improvements, lease administration, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, collections, evictions, vacancy anticipation, marketing, lease renewals, service contracts, expense control, etc.
• Customer service. Providing superior customer service and communication to our residents and prospects to enhance customer satisfaction and increase renewals, revenue, reputation and profitability.
• People development. Developing, mentoring, leading, and managing a high-performing, cohesive team, including leasing, customer service, maintenance and management personnel, in order to maximize their engagement and minimize turnover.
• Marketing. Driving revenues with your thorough understanding and analysis of competition and development of creative marketing programs.
• Supervise day-to-day operations of entire on-site team, ensuring that all corporation policies and procedures are being followed.
• Maintain effective on-site staff through interviewing, hiring, and terminating as necessary.
• Maintain a positive living environment for community residents through prompt conflict resolution and consistent follow-up.
• Manage and maintain all aspects of overall community budget and finances.
• Work with leasing staff to ensure that leasing/marketing goals are being met.
• Maintain positive relations with all community vendors.
• Coordinate special projects as requested by Property Manager.
• Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Skills and Ability:
• Effective communication and customer service skills.
• Computer literate, including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Excellent phone and personal sales skills
• Ability and access to drive a car.
• General office, bookkeeping and sales skills.
• Strong administrative, organizational, and management skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum 1 year of on-site property management experience or comparable experience.
• Experience in supervisory role and managing staff.
• Financials experience/experience writing and maintaining budgets, a plus.
• Proficient in Yardi property management software, or other similar property management software, a plus.
Valid NYS driver's license and dependable transportation required. Must successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen and a criminal background/MVR check will be conducted.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation. Benefits include paid vacation and pto days, 401K with company match, health/dental/vision/life insurance/HSA, flexible spending, and many more.
Please submit a resume with compensation requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers