This 30' 1973 Willard Vega Flybridge Nomad Trawler is a project boat that has been stored inside. If you are familiar with this classic Willard and have a serious interest in making it your own, come and take a look.
Option 1 - $11,175 (or Best Offer)
Boat in as-is project condition with the following equipment only:
- Rebuilt Perkins Diesel Engine with 4 Engine Mounts
- Rebuilt Transmission
- (2) 50 gal Fuel Tanks
- (2) 50 gal Water Tanks
- (2) 25 gal Holding Tanks
- 4 HP Venus Bow Thruster (required work already done in hull)
- Sealand Marine Toilet (new and installed)
- Wacco Dometica 2.5 cu.ft. AC/DC Refrigerator (new and installed on bridge)
- 6 Boat Stands
- Custom Woodworking in v-berth and cabin with sapele wood
- Cabinetry with sink from old galley/main cabin
- Misc parts, plumbing, etc already installed
- Misc items removed from boat when starting project as shown in photo #1 on the left - cushions, stove, bimini top for flybridge, etc
Option 2 - Boat Plus +++
Quality equipment and many parts are available to be purchased separately from the Option #1 boat price. Request an itemized list that shows the original purchase price of all parts, equipment, electronics, radar arch, brass porthole windows, custom made doors, Ocean Breeze air conditioner kit, 7.0 cu.ft. refrigerator, helm seats, the list just goes on. Price for Option #2 will be determined by what all is purchased in addition to Option #1.
The final picture is what this Willard originally liked like.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers