The Parkside Community Association (PCA) is looking for an income eligible household for a recently renovated 1-bdrm apartment in the Parkside Neighborhood of North Buffalo. NYS has subsidized the renovation of the building, with our office spaces on the ground floor and two affordable rental units upstairs.
One bedroom upper apartment for rent at 2318 Main Street, Buffalo NY. This is great unit - newly remodeled with new appliances and flooring.
Features include tank-less hot water system and air conditioning.
Walk to Delaware Park, Hertel/Parkside hot spots!
Conveniently located near on the City's bus route, across the street from a laundromat and just minutes away from Sisters Hospital and the 198.
Utilities not included
Because this is a low income housing unit, it rents at 30-48% of a qualifying occupant's income. The lowest qualifying tenant would be someone making between $10,000 and $14,400 annually.
Student Housing Restrictions:
Full time students cannot reside in a LIHC unit unless they are in one of the following
categories and are income eligible:
Unit occupied by an individual who is:
1) Receiving assistance under title IV of the Social Security Act (Aid to Families with
2) Enrolled in a job training program under the Job Training Partnership Act, or other
similar Federal, State, or local law;
3) A student formerly in a foster care program.
Unit occupied entirely by full time students who are:
1) Single parents and their children; and such parents are not dependents of another
individual; and the children are not dependents of another individual other than a
parent of such children.
2) Married and file a joint income tax return.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers